Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth, Saltzer Health, and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada. Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker’s ASC Review, “Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.”
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
- Board Eligible or Board Certified OB/GYN is sought to join an expanding practice in Southern Utah.
- Work in collaboration with a maternal-fetal medicine service to care for obstetric patients within the practice group.
- OB Hospitalist services available for use on Labor and Delivery to assist with labor and delivery triage, and, in coordination with the maternal-fetal medicine service, management of the high-risk obstetric patients within the practice group.
- Availability of the DaVinci robotic surgical system for use in minimally invasive hysterectomies
- Employment is with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Learn about our practice and employed physicians here
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in OB/GYN
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- S. ACGME Residency
- Competency across full scope of obstetric and gynecological practice.
- Due to the complexity of many of our patients healthcare needs, any niche gynecological interest or skill is welcomed, though not required.
- Competitive salary and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance available, up to $20K
- A 501c3 company
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
St. George is located within sculpted red rock desert valleys that are nestled below pine covered mountain peaks. The area is surrounded by multiple national parks and is a top destination with its year-round warm weather and favorable climate, golf courses, outdoor recreation opportunities and collegiate town environment. St. George is in the top ten fastest growing cities in the United States with a population of 171,000 according to BusinessInsider.com. To accommodate the rapid growth, St. George Regional Medical Center is a level II trauma center, recently expanding to 336 inpatient beds, has more than 320 physicians on staff, serves southern Utah, northern Arizona, and Nevada.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.