Who We Are
Led by highly successful physician executives with a mission to improve health care quality for underserved populations, Rendr is a primary care driven multi-specialty medical group serving approximately 100,000 patients through its 40 locations in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and Queens.
Gastroenterologist GI Physician (Bilingual in English and Chinese)
Rendr seeking a full-time Gastroenterology/Hepatology physician at its offices in Manhattan, Brooklyn and Flushing, New York. The position requires outstanding clinical and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities will include the provision of comprehensive outpatient care to patients with GI and liver disorders. Skill in all GI procedure preferring ERCP and EUS but not required, supervision of Gastroenterology/Hepatology PA and NP. In addition, administrative assignments as may be required by the Chief of the Medical Service.
The candidate must have completed three years of Internal Medicine training in an accredited program, as well as a fellowship in Gastroenterology/Hepatology. Board Certification in Internal Medicine and Board Eligibility or Certification in Gastroenterology/Hepatology are required.
- Medical Doctor Degree and Board Certified with a valid New York State License
- DEA License required
- BLS/ACLS certification required
- Completed residency training
- Excellent interpersonal, teambuilding, and communication skills
- Demonstrated compassionate and caring nature
- Dedicated to providing high quality healthcare and patient experience
- Bilingual English and Chinese required (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- Competitive salary
- Mentorship from top healthcare executives
- Malpractice coverage
- Yearly allowance toward CME expenses
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Other fringe benefits