Medical Group Seeking a Board Certified or Eligible Women s Imager to join a nationally recognized Radiology team at an Iconic NCI center in Southern, CA
Who We Are:
This position is a rare opportunity to work in a 500+ member integrated, multidisciplinary Medical Group Practice serving an NCI-designated comprehensive cancer center in highly desirable Southern California, within our established Department of Radiology. This is a unique opportunity to practice at an institution that is on the frontlines of both cancer research and treatment. This iconic medical center is an expanding institution in both numbers of patients per year as well as infrastructure investment in clinical, academic and research facilities.
Provide patient-centered care in collaboration with our team of world class, nationally recognized team of medical, psychiatric, surgical, and radiation cancer specialists as we seek to hire a full-time Radiologist/Women s Imager for our new state of the art medical campus in Irvine, CA.
- This position will be at our new Orange County, CA medical campus.
- Cover only one location which offers state of the art equipment and facilities.
- Flexible schedule (M-F 8am-5pm)
- Consult on a variety of complex and rare cases regarding General Women s imaging, Breast Imaging, and General Diagnostic Radiology.
- This position will have the opportunity to grow a newer program in the Orange County, CA market with the resources and support of a large and established NCI system.
- Opportunity to participate in research efforts and have participation in academics.
- An average of 12-15 patients per day (will utilize APPs for some follow up visits)
- Staff mix consists of full administrative support staff, research support staff, academic support staff, radiology techs, APP s (NPs and PAs) Medical Oncologists, Hematologists and much more.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in radiology with a fellowship in breast or women s imaging preferred.
- Assistant or Associate professor level experience preferred
- Willing to consider any post training experience level currently.
- The selected candidate for the position must be eligible to obtain or already hold an active California medical license.