First Coast Heart & Vascular, a Novocardia Partner is a comprehensive cardiology practice that provides contemporary, evidence-based, and compassionate care to all patients. Our partnership with Novocardia allows us to join a growing network of America’s leading cardiologists where we continue to put patients and clinicians at the center; supporting and strengthening our groups so we can offer the best care at the best value.
We are excited to continue our expansion of cardiovascular, vascular, interventional, electrophysiology, and diagnostic imaging services throughout Northeast Florida, especially within our general cardiovascular clinical team. We are currently seeking a dynamic and patient-centered General Cardiologist to work within our St. Augustine location. The physician will serve as a Non-Invasive General Cardiologist working Monday-Friday with the option to do a morning/afternoon mix of hospital rounding and office-based services, OR a primarily outpatient role that would include a 1/3 week rotation of acute services with other two weeks being office based.
- Non-Invasive General Cardiologist: Option for a morning/afternoon mix of hospital rounding and office-based services, OR a primarily outpatient role that would include a 1/3 week rotation of acute services with other two weeks being office based.
- Hospital rounding involves support of additional physician and APP support. Interventional cardiologists and EP physicians from the practice are also on site daily
- Outpatient services will include new patients and follow-ups
- Monday-Friday schedule
- Secondary night call responsibilities since APP’s take first call 365 days a year.
- Weekend coverage will cover only Flagler Hospital and will include a rotation of no less than 1:6 weekends and 1:12 weeknights. Cardiologists rarely get called or need to go in overnight.
- W2 employed model with salary plus RVU bonus and comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Board certified or Board eligible in Cardiology
- MD or DO
- Can consider both in practice physicians and Fellows (2022 candidates)
- Board Certified in Nuclear and Echo with demonstrated skills and experience with TEEs (structural TEEs preferred) and DCCVs
- Hard working, patient satisfaction/quality must be front and center.
- Collegial, teamwork focused, and patient centered.