Orlando Health Heart & Vascular Institute is looking for Interventional Cardiologists
About Orlando Health:
Orlando Health is a not-for-profit healthcare organization with $7.1 billion of assets under management that serves the southeastern United States. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, the system was founded more than 100 years ago. Orlando Health is a 3,200-bed system that includes 15 wholly owned hospitals and emergency departments. Nearly 4,200 physicians, representing more than 80 medical specialties and subspecialties have privileges across the Orlando Health system, which employs nearly 22,000 team members. In FY20, Orlando Health served nearly 150,000 inpatients and nearly 3.1 million outpatients.
About the practice:
At Orlando Health Heart & Vascular Institute (OHHVI), our team of cardiovascular professionals collaborate to create better patient outcomes. Our mission is to provide integrated, multidisciplinary care in an environment designed around patient needs. Our practice of 70+ physicians and 70+ Advanced Practice Providers (APP) offer specialty services in Interventional, Structural, Electrophysiology, General Cardiology, Vascular Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Surgery. This practice is part of Orlando Health Medical Group (OHMG). We offer fellowship training in general cardiology, interventional cardiology, and advanced cardiac imaging.
OHHVI is committed to the success of its physicians. Physicians have a care team including Medical Assistants, RNs, and APPs. There is a centralized support team of call center, triage nurses, and schedulers. This support structure offers optimal productivity, work/life balance, and a flexible schedule.
About the jobs:
Two Interventional Cardiologists Desired to backfill retiring / slowing down interventional cardiologists:
- Interventional Cardiologist to perform coronary interventions, STEMI coverage, and practice robust office and hospital based general cardiology. No need for structural or peripheral training, may require satellite clinic coverage once a week.
- Fellowship trained Structural Interventional Cardiologist who is willing to perform STEMI coverage and satellite clinic coverage once a week.
Qualified candidates will be/have:
- 2-5 Years’ experience, not a new graduate opportunity
- Board Certified in Cardiology
- Board Certified in Interventional Cardiology
- Board Certified/eligible in Nuclear Cardiology
- Unrestricted FL medical license (or ability to obtain one) and DEA
- Not a J1 Position