Intermountain Healthcare is a system of 24 hospitals, a broad range of clinics and services,160 clinics, a Medical Group of 2,400+ employed physicians and advanced practitioners, and health insurance plans from SelectHealth. Ranked in the top five of our nation s health systems for quality, cost, and innovation, Intermountain Healthcare brings 45 years experience in making care more accessible and affordable.
Intermountain Healthcare is looking for an Interventional Cardiologist to join our team in Nevada. The Nevada-based medical group is a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare. Being a part of Intermountain Healthcare means embarking on a career filled with opportunities, strength, innovation, and fulfillment. We offer competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care. Our clinicians receive an excellent benefit package, including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO, and much more. Take advantage of personal and professional growth opportunities including leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you re ready to join our Mission in helping people live the healthiest lives possible, please apply now, or contact Anita Prince, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org 702-528-6276.
- Must be comfortable caring for patients in a managed Medicare environment; focused on outcomes, not just productivity. Ability to grow a referral network and build loyalty with peers and referring physicians. Open to coronary peripheral or higher rick interventional interests.
- Clinic: Locations in Southern Hills
- Interventional Cardiologist to work in the clinic, make rounds in the hospitals, and be part of the call rotation
- Rounding 1:5
- Night call and weekend call
- Cover 2 hospitals
- Conduct physical examinations, EKG, stress testing, Echo and Nuclear Testing
- Unrestricted Nevada MD or DO license
- Completion of Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
- DEA and Nevada Pharmacy license required prior to start date
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Interventional Cardiology
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advance Practice Clinician(s)