Baptist Health is recruiting two neurologists to join the Baptist Health Neurological Clinic (BHNC), a highly productive
employed practice with five full time physicians. Exceptional candidates who are board eligible or board certified can expect a competitive compensation package that includes a guaranteed base salary with WRVU production bonus, quality incentive bonus, paid time off, generous benefits and relocation assistance. BHNC is supported by excellent specialists and ancillary support staff. BHNC is affiliated with Baptist Health, the largest non-governmental employer in Montgomery serving a 14 county area of 600,000 people. Primary duties will include outpatient clinic and inpatient consults at two hospitals. Call of 1:4 with ED support of tele neurology specialty coverage. The ideal candidate will offer general neurology services with the opportunity to practice sub-specialty interest. Neuromuscular, stroke, headache and movement disorders sub-specialties are needed.
• Nationally Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World Report
• Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable housing.
• Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational activities, organized youth sports and abundant shopping!
• Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art / AA Baseball Team “Biscuits”
• Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
• Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta International Airport
• Close to beautiful Gulf Coast beaches
• Ranked in top 150 Best Places to live by US News & World Report.
ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH
• 3 hospital health system and largest private employer in Central Alabama.
• Largest market share in Central Alabama.
• Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health System.
• Premier robotics program.
• Nationally certified Stroke Center by TJC.
• AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke Quality Achievement Award.
• Regional Cancer Center
• The only freestanding Behavioral Health hospital in Central Alabama.
• A formal affiliate of UAB Health System.
• Teaching opportunities available with the UAB School of Medicine Regional Campus, UAB Internal Medicine Residency Program and Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program.
• Competitive base salary, commencement bonus/relocation stipend, productivity bonus, and marketing
• 6 weeks paid time off (vacation and CME) years one and two; 7 weeks paid time off years 3+
• Malpractice/tail coverage
• Retirement plan with employer match
• Full health/medical benefits
• Annual CME and professional expense allowance
• Student loan repayment assistance