Baptist Health is looking for well-trained, compassionate and career-oriented adult psychiatrists to join our team. Qualified candidates must have experience treating adult patients, deliver high quality care and work well with others. This opportunity offers a desirable 7 days on/7 days off schedule.
Crossbridge Behavioral Health is a free standing mental health facility which consists of 42 adult/dual diagnosis beds and 18 adolescent beds. The most common types of cases treated include: anxiety, depression, bi-polar disease and schizophrenia. Psychiatrists will be supported by a full staff of APPs, nurses, social workers and an ED intake team.
Compensation is based upon experience and includes a comprehensive benefit compliment. This opportunity is a hospital employed position with base salary, wRVU productivity bonus, sign on bonus, relocation, student loan repayment, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, medical malpractice insurance coverage including tail, paid annual CME, professional expense allowance and retirement plan opportunity including employer match.
- Nationally Ranked Magnet Schools in America by US News & World Report
- Live in the State capital and enjoy a community alive with entertainment, history, cultural offerings and affordable housing.
- Numerous golf courses, water sports, hunting, recreational activities, organized youth sports and abundant shopping!
- Shakespeare Theatre / Museum of Fine Art / AA Baseball Team “Biscuits”
- Montgomery Symphony and Montgomery Ballet Company
- Montgomery Regional Airport with easy access to Atlanta International Airport
- Close to beautiful Gulf Coast beaches
- Ranked in top 150 Best Places to live by US News & World Report
ABOUT BAPTIST HEALTH
- 3 hospital health system and largest private employer in Central Alabama.
- Largest market share in Central Alabama.
- Truven Health Top 100 Hospital and Top 15 Health System.
- Premier robotics program.
- Nationally certified Stroke Center by TJC.
- AHA and ASA Gold Plus Stroke Quality Achievement Award.
- Regional Cancer Center
- The only freestanding Behavioral Health hospital in Central Alabama.
- A formal affiliate of UAB Health System.
- Teaching opportunities available with the UAB School of Medicine Regional Campus, UAB Internal Medicine Residency Program and Montgomery Family Medicine Residency Program
Baptist Health is a faith-based, three hospital system located in Montgomery, the state capital of Alabama. We are affiliated with the UAB Health System and enjoy clinical relationships with UAB through teaching activities and services agreements. In 2014, we proudly opened the UAB School of Medicine Montgomery Regional Campus on the campus of Baptist Medical Center South, central Alabama’s regional tertiary medical center. Baptist Health is the market leader for health care services and provides a full spectrum of specialty services and primary care
To get in touch with us for this practice opportunity, visit http://physiciancareers.baptistfirst.org
Bonita Lancaster, Senior Recruiter - 334-747-2576 - email@example.com