Is THIS the PM&R Job YOU'VE Been Looking For? Build the Practice YOU Want!
Great River Health has an excellent opportunity for someone looking for the ability to build the practice THEY want to build, not the one the corporate headquarters thinks is best. This opportunity offers tremendous stability and huge growth potential. This group enjoys limited local competition, like many rural practices, but isn't in the middle of nowhere, its in the middle of everywhere in picturesque Burlington, IA! Looking for excellent earning potential or a better work life balance?? You'll find both here at Great River Health! This well respected practice has an immediate need for a well qualified physician. You ll find a nice balance of patients with wonderful support staff and administration. We have been paying ALL of our MEDICAL STAFF 100% throughout the pandemic! You won't find that everywhere...
Picture yourself practicing in a situation that offers:
- Earning potential of $350k+ in year one!
- Busy ortho group and 12 bed inpatient rehab unit wiht a CAR, Kitchen, Front Porch and simulated Grocery Aisle!!!
- A 380 bed independent, regional, financially stable health system
- Over 200 providers on staff and 3000+ employees largest employer in the area and rated as a "Top Workplace" in Iowa by the Des Moines Register!
- Production based compensation model enables you to be on equal footing with your partners from day one
- Board certified emergency medicine physicians available 24/7 to staff the ER
- 24/7 IM-Hospitalists to support you in the hospital and ICU
- 7 Weeks Vacation / full benefits / malpractice insurance / $10k for relocation and potential loan forgiveness as well as sign on bonus
- ONSITE DAYCARE FOR EMPLOYEES!! One of two FIVE STAR DayCare's in Iowa! Expanding this year!
- Free use of our fully appointed gym connected to the clinic with locker rooms, fitness classes and personal trainers!
- A vibrant, safe and charming riverfront community with excellent public and private educational and recreational options for families.
- An easy drive to Chicago and St. Louis and 1hr drive to University of Iowa in Iowa City. Daily flights to both St. Louis and Chicago and Amtrak to Chicago.
- Plenty of outdoor fun with 11 municipal parks, a water park and waterfront recreation as well as two of the top ten golf courses in the State of Iowa!
- Iowa is rated the "Best State for Doctors" by wallethub.com
- Option to live in a prestigious gated community with tennis court, golf course, pool, and work-out center
- If you are looking to have access to the city, but live in the country, there is plenty of acreage to build your dream home
- 22% lower cost of living and 65% lower home costs in Iowa!
This is a very suburban feeling town with a Mall, Target, Starbucks, Panera, Lowes, Dicks Sporting Goods, Kohls and much, much more.
I show Respect
I am Committed to those we serve
I am Responsible for safety and high performance
I listen and Communicate effectively
I have a sense of Ownership
Empowering People, Transforming Lives and Fulfilling Dreams.... Great River Health System