CompHealth is currently assisting a North Dakota health system with their search for a vitreoretinal surgeon due to growth. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with a 1:5 call rotation. You will join a glaucoma specialist ophthalmologist, a fellowship trained ophthalmologist, a neuro-ophthalmologist, and a medical retina ophthalmologist. Come work with these highly trained professionals with a great culture. Candidates will need to be board certified or board eligible and H-1B/J-1 visas holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus RVU bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, LTD/STD, a sign-on bonus, 401(k) with a 5% match, 10 days of CME with stipend, and PTO will start at 20 days.
Come live and practice in one of the best locations in North Dakota. This is a picturesque, charming, and progressive community with a wide variety of cultural, entertainment, and shopping opportunities.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other ENT jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667578.
- Public service loan forgiveness
- Employed vitreoretinal surgeon position
- Joining 4 other ophthalmologists
- Monday through Friday schedule with a 1:5 call rotation
- Great referral base with need due to growth
- BC/BE and H-1B/J-1 visas all welcomed
- Academic affiliation
- Facility opened a year ago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail