Join a premier multi-specialty medical group affiliated with a hospital and work with an established Endocrinologist and several APP's in state-of-the art facility.
You will have the potential to earn excellent compensation in one of the most beautiful areas in the United States. Monterey Bay is known for world-class beaches, resorts, and golf courses. Live and practice medicine where others vacation!
• Outpatient opportunity with no call, nights, or weekends
• Can do some inpt. consults if desired
• Fabulous Diabetes Education Center with dietitians & demo kitchen
• Patient education staff for pump training, insulin
• Pts. ages 18+- Pediatric pts. seen by University Peds Endo team
• Base + wrvu's, full benefits, 5% retirement, malpractice, and tail coverage
Monterey County, California offers an amazing bounty of things to do, stunning Pacific Ocean coastline, mild year-round weather, world-class golfing, and is a great place to raise a family.
• Enjoy year-round events with a festival and event calendar that is unrivaled anywhere on the West Coast
• Explore over 99 miles of spectacular coastline- from dramatic cliffs with waterfalls, rocky shores with tide pools, to sandy beaches perfect for surfing, fishing, and swimming; there is a beach for everyone
• Play at over 20 world-class golf courses (incl. Pebble Beach Golf Links), visit the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row, or a unique variety of shops, galleries, restaurants, and wine tasting venues
• Monterey Bay is family-friendly with great schools, historic attractions, museums, the zoo, and plenty of outdoor activities including hiking, horse-back riding, kayaking, and whale watching
If living in one of the most beautiful areas in California is what you have been dreaming of, please send your C.V. or contact me for details.
Senior Search Consultant
303.263.2094 Text only
Employment Type: Full Time