Phoebe Putney Health System is at the center of healthcare for Southwest Georgia and is currently seeking an Outpatient Adult Psychiatrist. As a leader in advanced care and a pillar of the communities they serve, Phoebe delivers a unique mix of small-town community connectivity and leading-edge medical technologies.
• Outpatient only Adult Psychiatry
• Integrated Team-Based Model of Care with APP's, LPN's, therapists, and social workers
• Work/life balance: option to incorporate telehealth to rural clinics, no call or weekends
• Phoebe Putney is an H1B Cap Exempt employer
• J1 Candidates Eligible
• Competitive compensation & recruitment package
• Physicians Group Benefits include: Health, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME Allowance, etc.
• Phoebe offers abundant physician amenities including fitness & childcare facilities
The Southwest Georgia region boasts with attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town community including unique shopping & dining with year-round access to world-class outdoor activities such as boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• A wide array of residential options including country club communities with a truly affordable cost of living - 20% less than the national average
• An abundance of family activities including swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
If interested, please reach out to me so that we can discuss the details.
Direct Office Line: 678.501.2423
Cell or Text: 470.510.5311
Employment Type: Full Time