Work alongside and share in all with the other 4 neurosurgeons in this to practice an an award winning tertiary care center.
• Employment with a multispecialty physician group that is part of an award-winning health system to join one other neurosurgeon or if you're more entrepreneurial, there is also a private practice option for consideration that has three neurosurgeons.
• 90% Spine and 10% Cranial
• Share in call 1:5
Compensation and Benefits:
• Financial package includes $900K in year 1 and a guaranteed income for 18 months, plus production incentives
• Educational loan assistance
• Stipend available for surgeons who accept an employment offer while in training
• Great benefits package including relocation assistance, medical and dental insurance, paid medical malpractice and more
• H1B Visa assistance available
Located in the Texas Midwest, this city is a great place to call "home," with a cost of living 22 percent lower than the US average.
• The metropolitan statistical population is nearly 200k population and spans 3 counties
• For arts enthusiasts there are numerous cultural attractions including a community ballet, symphony and several museums
• Annual festivals, numerous brewpubs and wineries give this eclectic community a great social vibe
• From handcrafted chocolates to savory mesquite wood-grilled steak, locally owned and national chains, this city has a variety of unique gathering and dining options
• Ranked by Forbes in 2016 as the number one spot to retire
• Centrally located along I-20 with easy access to Lubbock and Dallas/Ft. Worth
• Educational choices abound from public and private schools as well as local colleges and universities
• No state income tax
For more information, contact Tonya Hamlin:
Call | Text: 469-909-6693
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/thamlin-1
Specialty: Surgery - Neurosurgery
Employment Type: Full Time