OB/GYN Opportunity in the Beautiful Berkshires
Berkshire Health Systems is currently seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYN to join a growing practice.
This is an exceptional opportunity!
- Robust practice consisting of 10 Physicians, 6 Certified Nurse Midwives, and 1 Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Our Family Birthplace is located at Berkshire Medical Center in Pittsfield. Office locations are throughout Berkshire County: Pittsfield, North Adams, and Lenox
- Call of 1:6, including an OB/GYN Laborist participating in 8, 24-hour calls per month.
- First Call is covered by Certified Nurse Midwives, Second Call is covered by OB/GYNs
- Team of well-respected, well-rounded providers
- BHS offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as relocation assistance
Located in Western Massachusetts Berkshire Medical Center is the region’s leading provider of comprehensive health care services.
- 302-bed community teaching hospital with residency programs
- A major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School and University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Award-winning programs, nationally recognized physicians and world-class technology
- BMC has Operating Rooms fully equipped for all laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures including access to a Da Vinci robot
- State of the art Woman’s Imaging Center and robust Breast Care Center
- In office procedures include Hysteroscopy, Colposcopy, LEEP, Endometrial Ablation and Ultrasound
Live, Work and Play – you can do it all here. One of the most beautiful settings in the northeast makes it easy to balance work with a healthy personal lifestyle. The Northern Berkshires seamlessly blends the warmth and connectedness of a small community with the endless cultural opportunities of a big city.
- Excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year-round recreational activities including hiking, skiing, and kayaking
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City