HEADLINE: Chicago, IL: BE/BC Family Medicine physician is needed to join a well-established community health facility. This is a 100% outpatient opportunity. Flexible work schedule. Choice: 5 days/8 hours per day or 4 days/10 hours per day. Very light call handled by phone. Sponsorship for Visa candidates will be available. They are offering a competitive salary with bonus structure. Complete fringe benefits package, including State and Federal Student Loan Repayment Plan.
LOCATION: Chicago, Illinois
- The new Family Practice physician has the option of living in the city or many outlying suburbs with easy access to expressways.
- Please scroll down below regarding detailed information about the city of Chicago.
- Located in the Chicago area, a Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Practice physician is needed to join a well-established community health facility.
- This is a full time 100% outpatient Family Medicine opportunity.
- She or he will work in an office practice that is part of a large healthcare organization.
- The group has a diverse mixture of employees, and a diverse and growing patient population.
- Their office is comprised of Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, Behavior Health, a nursing staff and a pharmacy.
- They are seeking a Family Medicine physician who shares their mission and passion for community health.
- They provide quality healthcare to an underserved and diverse patient population.
- They also have modern offices and a very warm and welcoming staff.
- The Family Medicine physician will be given a choice to work either (5) eight-hour days or (4) ten-hour days.
- Total of 40 hours per week with allotted time for Administrative work and lunch hours built in.
- Work only one half day on Saturday once a month. However, you will get time off during the week.
- Call Schedule: It is very light and is handled by phone only.
- One week of call every seven weeks after 5:00 p.m.
- They have reasonable patient volume with support staff.
- Sponsorship for Visa candidates will be available.
- Availability: Family Practice residents who will be completing their training in June of 2022 and June of 2023 as well as Family Practice physicians already in practice are all welcome to apply and will all be strongly considered.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage provided
- Health/Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- 1 week of CME plus $ 2,000
- 3 weeks paid vacation to start
- 80 hours paid time off
- Qualifies for Federal and State Loan Repayment
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO
- CHICAGO (8,865,000 population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.