Open Chair Positions
As Emergency Medicine Chair, you’ll have complete operational and clinical oversight of the department. You’ll collaborate with our large service line leadership team in efforts such as recruiting, finance, business development, and more. You’ll also have the incredible opportunity to work with other healthcare professionals within Northwell Health’s network, helping you to gain a perspective that helps you and our emergency department better serve the communities that trust us as their healthcare leaders.
Lenox Health Greenwich Village – Freestanding ED
Opened in 2014 with over 35,000 square feet of ultra-modern ED design. Our Emergency Department includes:
- Approximately 35,000 ED visits annually
- 911 receiving site
- 26 single patient rooms
- Bedside imaging equipment for rapid diagnosis
- Bedside tablets for medical consults and communicating with loved ones
- On-site lab and radiology facilities for rapid results
- Emergency transport to the hospital, if necessary
- Blood drawing services through our Patient Services Center
- Full spectrum of radiology services in our outpatient imaging center
- NYSAFE Center of Excellence
- Streamlined transfer process for patients requiring inpatient care
In addition to the listed responsibilities, this leader will promote a positive and inclusive organizational culture, play an essential role in creating and executing team member engagement initiatives, and champion and advance diversity, equity, and inclusion as central to the organization and its values system.