North Carolina—Exciting Opportunity for a Dermatologist Near Raleigh - Flexible Schedule!?
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a well-established, fast-growing dermatology practice near Raleigh, North Carolina. This group is eager to add a team-oriented, highly motivated physician to their collegial team. Receive clinical autonomy, a flexible schedule, uncapped earning potential, and more with this incredible opportunity!
- Open to MDs and DOs
- Full-time opportunity working four days per week from a single location
- A flexible schedule allows for an exceptional work-life balance
- Provide a mix of General Medical Dermatology and Cosmetics
- Current providers see 30-35 patients per day - an established, loyal base!
- Strong focus on quality care over quantity of patients
- Collaborative clinic atmosphere - very little turnover here!
- Seasoned support staff in place, including medical assistants and administrative staff
- Modern, state-of-the-art-facility with a high-end boutique setting
- EMA in place
- Highly competitive first-year guaranteed base salary plus an incentives bonus
- The complete benefits plan includes six weeks of PTO plus additional time off for CME!
Live and work in this desirable suburban community less than 20 minutes from downtown Raleigh, North Carolina! Family-friendly neighborhoods, excellent schools, and a low cost of living make this a fantastic spot to put down roots.
Enjoy the quiet, peaceful atmosphere while still having access to plenty of shops and delicious restaurants. Travel to downtown Raleigh for lively entertainment and family-friendly attractions. And Raleigh-Durham International Airport is less than 45 minutes away for easy air travel