We are seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Pulmonologist to join our Core Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine practice located in the beautiful seacoast region of New Hampshire.
Join a well-established, busy clinical inpatient and outpatient Pulmonary and Critical Care practice comprised of four physicians and clinical support. Core Physicians is looking for a BC/BE Critical Care Physician.
Part of a multi-specialty physician group with a collaborative work environment and excellent clinicians, you will enjoy:
- 4 Physician Practice
- M – F, 8:30am – 5:00pm
- 15 – 20 patients per day, 32 hours face to face time, 8 hours admin time per week
- Pulmonology Practice located in the Exeter Hospital campus
- Each physician has an MA, with Clinical and Administrative support.
- A culture of collegiality and strong work ethic.
- Competitive pay structure with productivity and quality incentives.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient consultative work.
- Physician leadership deeply committed to your success.
In addition to being an organization that fosters growth opportunities and values physician input, Core Physicians offers our employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package including no-deductible health insurance and modest premiums, dental, disability & retirement plans
- Generous PTO
- Competitive salaries
- Tuition reimbursement and educational programs
A short drive to the beach and mountains. Working within our community you will also enjoy extraordinary four-season recreation, no state sales or income taxes, and a superb quality of life with one of the lowest crime rates in the nation.