Georgia—Dermatologist Needed at Private Practice Near Atlanta - Excellent Provider-Friendly Group!
**Less than 30 minutes from downtown Atlanta**
myDermRecruiter is actively seeking a Board-Certified/Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join a thriving private practice just outside of Atlanta, Georgia.
If you're looking for a great group to settle into—one with a solid family-like atmosphere, ample flexibility, and a stellar compensation package—then this is the opportunity you've been seeking!
Find all of the position details and how to apply below.
About the Position:
- Open to 2022 Residents; MDs only
- Full-time; 4-5 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Practice a mix of Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Current providers see around 35-40 patients per day
- Work from two locations just 30 minutes apart
- Supervision of Advanced Practice Provider preferred but not required
- Position available due to practice growth and provider retirement
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Exceptional benefits package includes Health, Dental, Vision, 401k (with match), CME, and PTO
- A partnership opportunity and bonuses are possible!
- Private physician-owned and led practice
- Small, collegial team of reputable providers
- Relaxed and engaging clinic environment
- Superior support staff in place ensuring efficiency
- Modern offices with three fully-equipped exam rooms per provider
- Offers Medical and Cosmetic Dermatology plus Mohs Surgery
- Nextech EMR system in place
In Atlanta, high-quality living is not only abundant, but it's affordable, too! With loads of shopping, dining, and entertainment to enjoy, you'll never run out of things to do in your spare time.
For families, this city offers excellent schools, a warm, family-friendly atmosphere, and plenty of outdoor space to enjoy. Plus, you'll be just 30 minutes from Atlanta, home to a whole host of additional amenities and opportunities!
College and professional sports are always on-tap in Atlanta. And with long summers and mild winters, the Atlanta area is a haven for nature lovers and gardeners. Lovingly referred to as "a city in the forest" for its lush green trees and well-tended natural spaces, you can easily enjoy all that Mother Nature has to offer year-round!
But everyone needs a getaway now and then. With Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport less than 40 minutes away, you'll have no problems planning a destination vacation!