Pinnacle Health Medical Services seeks Plastic Surgeon in York, PA to be responsible to provide surgical services and medical management care specific to patients requiring aesthetic and reconstructive surgery; provide clinic appointments for patients with cosmetic and reconstructive surgical needs; perform cosmetic, hand and reconstructive surgery in clinic and inpatient/outpatient surgery centers.
- Must have a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or foreign degree equivalent;
- Completion of five years’ Residency Training in General Surgery;
- Completion of three years’ Residency Training in Plastic Surgery;
- Board Certification or Board Certification Eligibility in Surgery and Plastic Surgery at time of hire; and a
- Valid Pennsylvania medical license.
Applicants must be willing to work at multiple work locations throughout York County, Pennsylvania. Apply by following these steps: visithttp://careers.upmc.com
and enter 220001KF in the “Search Keyword/Job ID” field and click Search. EOE/Disability/Veteran.