Mohawk Valley Health System is dedicated to supporting our Physicians and Practitioners, enabling them to provide excellence in healthcare to our communities. MVHS strives to be the trusted healthcare system of choice through clinical quality, excellence in service and education, compassionate care, promotion of wellness and operational efficiency. We are looking to add a BE/BC Physician to our Immune Health department.
- Inpatient work with 1 clinic day per week to see Hospital Follow ups, ID Referrals and HIV patients
- Shared call schedule with 2 other MD’s
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Must be BE/BC with NYS License
- EPIC EMR
- Low cost of Living
- Excellent Real Estate
- Rural and Urban life within driving distance from the hospital
- Safe, family-friendly communities
- Access to the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains
- Multi-cultural population
- Public and Private Schools
- Access to NYC and Canada
- Revitalized Downtown
- Newest Hospital in New York State
MVHS serves the geographic area of Oneida, Herkimer and Madison counties and is an integrated delivery system with 4,200 full-time equivalent employees and a combined operating budget of $566 million.
The MVHS Medical Group has 21 primary care locations, a Children’s Health Center, a Women’s Health Center, general, orthopedic and neurological surgeons, a Breast Care Center and an Urgent Cares to serve our community’s healthcare needs.
The Utica area boasts one of the largest 15K Road Races in the nation, 900 acres of city parks, a zoo, a large arts institute and museums, theaters, a sports/ concert arena, numerous historical sites and entertainment options including the Turning Stone Resort and Casino and the Utica Comets hockey club. Utica is located near the foothills of the Adirondacks, which provides endless opportunities for outdoor activities including hiking, camping, boating, skiing and fishing. Nearby colleges, universities and technology park provide employment for spouses. Utica and surrounding area has plenty of affordable housing in safe, close knit communities.