WellSpan Health, a large integrated health system, seeks an outpatient Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist for our practice in southern York County. WellSpan Philhaven is a comprehensive behavioral health organization with 27 locations in South Central Pennsylvania. Our organization serves over 25,000 individuals annually through innovative programs and services.
About the Practice:
- Fulltime, employed position with WellSpan Medical Group (WMG)
- WMG is one of the most mature, well-established medical groups in the U.S.
- Monday-Friday with voluntary call
- The group’s Practice Manager is competent & well-respected
- Psychiatrists and therapists enjoy a collegial work environment
- An excellent support staff contributes to the collaborative culture
- Initial C&A psychiatric evaluations scheduled for 100 minutes
- 40-minute appointments designated for discharge follow-up
- All other follow-ups booked for 20 minutes
- Patients/families enjoy the spacious office and plenty of free parking
- The practice is located just north of the MD line
- Competitive salary, generous signing bonus & loan repayment
- Excellent benefits including a rich retirement plan and full relocation
- York County has excellent schools and a low cost of living.
- With the largest county park system in PA, outdoor recreation opportunities are plentiful
- York’s Heritage Rail Trail is ideal for hiking and biking
- Abundant farm-fresh dining, a vibrant arts scene, symphony orchestra & theater
- Conveniently located near the Baltimore/D.C. metro area