SSM Health St. Anthony is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist in Shawnee, OK
- Employed or PSA Opportunity
- Competitive Pay & Comprehensive Benefits
- Excellent Retirement Matching
- $5k CME/Business Allowance
- Signing Bonus
- Supportive, Multidisciplinary Medical Group
- 1:3 Call Group
- Large Number of Referring Primary Care Physicians in Group
- New Surgical Department & Updated Cath Lab
- Opportunity to Build Thriving Practice for Eastern OK
Presence is exceptional care that delivers exceptional outcomes. We would like to invite you to share that gift as part of the Cardiology team at SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital -Shawnee. We are seeking a talented Interventional Cardiologist who has a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who shares our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital - Shawnee is a state of the art facility providing a wide range of services to Shawnee and the surrounding areas since 1964. Shawnee, Oklahoma, is a city of approximately 30,000 residents. Shawnee is located 39 miles east of Oklahoma City, about a 40 minute drive. The community is rich in culture with a historic downtown, Native American heritage, multiple museums and a university.
At SSM Health, we are united by a shared commitment to serve through faith, humanity, compassionate care and exceptional medicine. Join us as we work together to reveal the healing presence of God through our exceptional health care services.
Physician - State of Work Location