PeaceHealth is seeking a full-time OB Hospitalist/Laborist to work with our team at PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center in Vancouver, Washington (Portland metro area). Looking for a clinician who enjoys evidence-based medicine in an inpatient setting; work in a beautiful, spa-like birthing center.
Preference for a candidate who is Board Certified although consideration will also be given to a Board Eligible candidate.
- Collegial team of an 7 OB/GYN Physicians, 3 OB Hospitalists and a Physician Assistant
- State-of-the art birthing center with 2,200+ births per year
- OB Hospitalists and OB Anesthetists onsite 24/7
- Maternal/Fetal Medicine and Neonatology onsite 24/7
- Adjacent to Level III Neonatal ICU staffed by OHSU physicians
- 40 labor/delivery rooms
- 3 operation rooms within the birthing center
OB Hospitalist shifts are Days: 7:00 am-5:30 pm and Nights: 5:30 pm-7:00 am. Potential to fill in with outpatient clinic work, if interested.
PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed Level II trauma and community referral center providing comprehensive specialty care for more than 250,000 patients a year in southwest Washington. Our highly trained caregivers are committed to providing safe, compassionate care; every time, every touch. As one of Clark County's largest employers with 2,900 caregivers and 600 active medical staff members.
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus and relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Fully paid malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Exceptional health coverage options and retirement plans
- Educational loan reimbursement (to those who qualify)
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyle.
If this opportunity resonates with you, please apply. For more information, contact:
Kim Dianich, CMSR, Provider Recruiter Sr.
Vancouver, Washington? look any direction and the scenery is astounding! Snow-capped mountains, nationally protected evergreen forests, the waterfall-laced Columbia River gorge, and rugged Pacific-coast beaches - all within a short 90-minute drive. The northwest is a dream come true for outdoor enthusiasts. And against that magnificent backdrop, Vancouver and neighboring Portland, Oregon offer all the best amenities of city living. What makes our area so special? A thriving arts scene, varied professional sports teams, unique neighborhoods, and a wealth of diverse culinary destinations.
PeaceHealth's community of health care professionals in the Vancouver area include PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center, a 450-bed tertiary-level hospital with complete services, and PeaceHealth Medical Group, a multi-specialty group serving communities throughout Clark County.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits!
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state or federal laws.