You will enjoy this spectacular area, situated on California's 2nd largest natural bay, with breathtaking views against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean. This college town offers an abundance of cultural and recreational opportunities as well.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Partnership opportunity
- 12 weeks vacation time
- Minimal call
- CA license required
- Growing practice
- 78 bed hospital with 2 acre garden
- Locally owned and independently operated facility
- Coastal location close to Redwood National Park
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail