You will enjoy practicing in this quaint Delaware community close to the water, beaches, and boating. You will be able to enjoy fine seafood dining, boutiques, lighthouses, and beautiful coastal towns. Come live where other people come to vacation.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Coronary and peripheral interventions, no structural
- Private practice that has been in the community for 24 years
- Join a team of 7 physicians and 3 NPs
- Partnership-track opportunity
- 4 cath labs and 1 EP room
- Credentials with 1 local hospital
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Hospital call is 1:11 weekdays and 1:5 weekends
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail