You will enjoy living and working in Savannah, a coastal Georgia city. It is known for manicured parks, horse-drawn carriages, and antebellum architecture. Its historic district is filled with cobblestoned squares and parks shaded by oak trees covered with Spanish moss. Experience talented artists and local musicians, enjoy beach days and night life, and make new friends with an abundance of Southern hospitality.
Your CompHealth consultant can help you find a position with the salary and perks that meet your expectations and match your training, experience, and goals. We have many exciting opportunities available, as we are one of the largest and most reputable staffing firms in the United States. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, our clients pay attention.
Call Rachel Roberto at 203.663.6655 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Level 1 trauma center
- Robot onsite
- BC or BE accepted
- Approximately 600 beds
- Excellent historic, coastal location
- Pleasant weather year-round
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail