CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Kentucky with their search for a rheumatologist. The incoming physician will step into a ready-made practice with a waiting patient base. The schedule is Monday through Thursday, as they are closed on Fridays and there is no call. You will join 3 experienced NPs in this general rheumatology opportunity. The ideal candidate will have some leadership experience, but they are open to new graduates as well.
In addition to a competitive salary and RVU, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 6 weeks of vacation, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. Loan repayment stipend may also be provided by the hospital.
Please call or text Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Step into a ready-made practice
- 4-day workweek, closed Fridays
- No call responsibilities
- Join 3 experienced NPs
- Experienced physician or new graduate
- BC/BE MD or DO
- Equidistant to Lexington and Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail