Owosso offers fun festivals and events, art galleries, historic homes, great restaurants, unique shopping, the Steam Railroading Institute, cultural activities, and a real castle. You can also enjoy quiet, peaceful strolls and bike rides along the River Walk. If you have children, you can send them to Michigan State University, just a half hour away.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
Please submit your CV to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Generous compensation package with a sign-on bonus and paid malpractice
- Full benefits including health, dental, and vision for physician and family
- Well-established hospital-based facility
- Join 3 experienced nephrologist in a state-of-the-art facility
- Monday through Friday schedule with a light call
- Full staff support, including NPs, seeing 12 to 18 patients per day
- Practicing physicians, recent graduates, fellows, and H-1B visas are all welcomed
- Friendly and safe community to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail