Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico City. It is one of New Mexico's most desirable metro areas. Enjoy a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic southwestern vistas.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in many specialties. Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Kathleen at 203.663.9381 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including uncapped student loan repayment
- Sign-on and relocation benefit
- Focus on healthy work/life balance
- Monday - Friday schedule
- BC or BE accepted
- J-1 and H-1 visas welcomed
- Employed position
- Work in the largest city in New Mexico
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail