The best of the Midwest is on bold display in Ashland, OH. Find yourself among small-town charm, rustic scenery, and world-class cultural offerings combined in one lovely package. From wine bars and coffee shops to diverse restaurants there is plenty of culinary exploring to do. Hikers, canoers, anglers, and other outdoors people have their pick of gorgeous hardwood forests and meandering rivers. It is located 66 miles southwest of Cleveland and 82 miles northeast of Columbus.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV to email@example.com and refer to job number 2759559.
- Competitive, experience based salary with productivity incentives available
- Work 1 week on, 2 weeks off
- 1 day of surgery per week
- Level I NICU
- H-1 visa friendly
- Board certified or board eligible
- Advanced technology and equipment at facility
- Located between Cleveland and Columbus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail