A growing, multisite health care system in south central Pennsylvania has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified otolaryngologist in Hanover and Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Join a successful practice specializing in the treatment of conditions of the ears, nose and throat, head and neck surgery, and facial reconstructive plastic surgery, and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients. This current position will join an established group of 2 ENT physicians and 1 nurse practitioner. Candidates must be team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes. They will consider 2022 otolaryngology graduates for candidacy.
This partnership-track position offers a competitive base salary plus incentive bonus. You will also receive a relocation allowance, health insurance, life insurance/disability, a 403(b) plan with employer match, PTO and paid holidays, and medical malpractice insurance.
Hanover is a borough in York County, Pennsylvania, 19 miles southwest of York and 54 miles north-northwest of Baltimore, Maryland. The town is situated in a productive agricultural region and is known by many as the snack food capital of the United States.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2659842.
- Practice in a strong general ENT practice that is well equipped with exam rooms
- Strong allergy testing and treatment practice, using both SCIT and SLIT mixed in-house
- FeNO testing
- Audiometry and tympanometry
- Broad scope ENT with in-office sinus surgery
- Call 1:4 or 5, no trauma call
- Friendly OR staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail