Phoenixville is a borough in Chester County, Pennsylvania, 28 miles northwest of Philadelphia, at the junction of French Creek with the Schuylkill River. It is in the Philadelphia Metro Area. Phoenixville blends historic charm with a modern mindset. Bridge Street, the town's main drag, offers a mix of wine-tasting rooms, low-key restaurants, and artsy, locally owned shops.
CompHealth has positions that offer a variety of compensation packages and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs. CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vibrant, busy, growing, and employed practice
- Join a collaborative team of 3 experienced surgeons
- Nurse practitioner that directs total joint program
- Excellent supporting staff of 2 certified hand specialists and 3 doctors of physical therapy
- 1:4 rotating call with level 3 ER call
- Large robotic surgery center
- Seeking a fellowship trained total joint orthopedic surgeon
- 30 minutes from Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail