Blacksburg, VA is a thriving, vibrant community that has it all, including highly ranked public schools and universities. Community highlights include being the home to Virginia Tech University, VT Corporate Research Center, and the VT Moss Center for the Arts presenting arts from the world's stages. Outdoor activities include bike greenways, hiking on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and water sports on Claytor Lake and New River. Rated Number One Town in the U.S. to Raise Children by Bloomberg Business and Best Small Town in Mid-Atlantic to Practice Medicine by Medscape.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health insurance and 401(k) with generous match
- Relocation assistance, substantial CME and dues allowance, paid malpractice insurance
- State-of-the-art birthing center, da Vinci robotics, 4-D ultrasound, Monica Novii fetal monitoring
- Replacing provider at an established, busy practice
- New graduates and experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Magnet award winning
- Level III trauma
- 146-bed facility
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail