General Obstetrician/Gynecologist in South Shore of Boston
South Shore Women’s Health is seeking an energetic OB/GYN physician who shares the
same commitment to patients. This is a full-time position that allows for work/life balance,
including an excellent benefits package with potential for profit sharing/partnership track.
South Shore Women’s Health opened on Boston’s South Shore in 1997. Since that time, our
commitment to the community and the patients we serve, has allowed us to be recognized as
a premier private OB/GYN practice that is compassionate and patient-focused.
We provide comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic care out of three office locations.
Deliveries and surgical cases are performed at South Shore Hospital, Weymouth,
Massachusetts. South Shore Hospital has a Level 3 NICU, MFM and 24 hour anesthesia
- 4 day work schedule
- Participation in a shared/reasonable call
- Rotation approximately 1:6
- Surgical cases, office sessions, and in-office procedures.
We invite you to view our website to learn more about us at southshorewomenshealth.com.Requirements include:
- MD/DO degree
- Board certified/eligible in OB/Gyn
- Strong clinical and surgical ability
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills