Advanced Endoscopy Gastroenterology Physician Albuquerque, New Mexico
Presbyterian Healthcare Services, a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system in New Mexico, is seeking an experienced BE/BC Gastroenterology trained physician with advanced endoscopy experience to join our growing team in Albuquerque, NM.
You’ll Love Practicing Here!
What We’re Offering:
- Join an established, multi-specialty medical group
- A Collegial work environment with easy access to well-qualified specialists
- Enjoy all of New Mexico’s beauty and lifestyle
- Nationally competitive salary with relocation allowance available
- Generous time off program (vacation, sick leave, CME, and holiday)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- CME allowance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Exceptional retirement plans - 403b retirement savings program with both matching program and employer contributions
What We’re Seeking:
- Must be BC/BE in Gastroenterology with Advanced Endoscopy fellowship training
- Outstanding patient care qualities, highly motivated with an interest to grow their practice
- Patient-focused and willing to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Ability to obtain a medical license to practice in the state of New Mexico
- Must be able to complete ERCP and EUS procedures
- Use of Spyglass equipment
- One healthcare system based in the Albuquerque metro area including two clinics, two labs and two hospital locations
- Work with a team of gastroenterologists and Advanced Practice Clinicians
- Expected work schedule; Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM
- Rounds with patients in the GI Lab 3 days per week
- Clinic patient visits 1 ½ days per week
- High volume procedures
Who we are:
Presbyterian Healthcare Services exists to improve the health of patients, members and the communities we serve. We are a locally owned, not-for-profit healthcare system of nine hospitals, a statewide health plan and a growing multi-specialty medical group. Founded in New Mexico in 1908, we are the state’s largest private employer with nearly 14,000 employees – including more than 1,600 providers and nearly 4,700 nurses.
Our health plan serves more than 580,000 members statewide and offers Medicare Advantage, Medicaid (Centennial Care) and Commercial health plans.
What the Area Offers:
New Mexico continues to grow steadily in population and features a low cost-of-living.
Varied landscapes bring filmmakers here from around the world to capture a slice of the natural beauty New Mexicans enjoy every day. Our landscapes are as diverse as our culture – from mountains, forests, canyons, and lakes, to caverns, hot springs and sand dunes.
New Mexico offers endless recreational opportunities to explore and enjoy an active lifestyle. Venture off the beaten path, challenge your body in the elements, or open yourself up to the expansive sky. From hiking, golfing and biking to skiing, snowboarding and boating, it’s all available among our beautiful wonders of the west.
Presbyterian invites you to get a glimpse of what it’s like to work at Presbyterian.
To learn more about Presbyterian or to apply, contact Missy Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (505) 923-8992.
AA/EOE/VET/DISABLED/NMHRA. PHS is committed to ensuring a drug-free workplace.