Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) is actively recruiting a BE/BC Urologist to join our primary site in Oakland. The ideal candidate should also be willing to see patients in one of our secondary sites in Castro Valley. We are looking for a physician who is interested in both ambulatory care and hospital based care with surgical skills including laparoscopy and robotic surgery.
Location: Oakland, California
- Work with a congenial and supportive team
- Join 2 board certified, established Urologists
- State of the art technology including access to 3 daVinci Xi surgical robots
- Surgical PAs available to assist OR cases
- Opportunities for practice growth and expansion
- Medical group and hospital leadership opportunities
- Productivity-based model with opportunity for production bonus
- Opportunity for additional income from paid hospital call shifts
- Busy from day one from recent urologist retirement
- Great diversity of patients and varied work environments including office-based, hospital, and surgery centers
- An opportunity to become a part of a rapidly growing and dynamic multi-specialty medical group
Prime location in the heart of the East Bay with easy access to San Francisco, Napa Valley, and Lake Tahoe
- Board Eligible or Board Certified
- General full service urologist laparoscopic
- Robotic surgical experience and training preferred
Sutter East Bay Medical Group
We are an industry leading, rapidly growing multi-specialty medical group made up of over 370 clinicians, including physicians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants practicing in 25+ specialties throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. Our medical group is recognized for its excellence in compassionate, patient-centered care having received multiple awards for our quality, innovation and leadership.
Sutter East Bay Medical Group is affiliated with the Sutter East Bay Medical Foundation, a not-for-profit health care organization, providing operational and administrative support to our medical group, including the latest technology thereby allowing physicians to focus on delivering exceptional patient care.
- Competitive compensation with income guarantee
- Full benefit package
- Relocation allowance
- Robust retirement program
- Shareholder eligibility following 24 months of employment
* It is the policy of the Sutter East Bay Medical Group (SEBMG) to provide equal employment for all qualified individuals; to prohibit discrimination in employment because of race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin, age, medical condition, disability or status as a veteran or a disabled veteran. We promote the full realization of equal employment opportunities through a positive continuing program within our service area. Equal employment opportunities apply to every aspect of SEBMG’s employment policies and practices.
OaklandOakland's landscape is a picturesque mix of lovely hillside neighborhoods; exciting and diverse architecture; a bustling waterfront; two shimmering lakes; 19 miles of shoreline along the San Francisco Bay; unparalleled Bay views; and more parks and open space per capita than any other city in the Bay Area. Everyone loves our year round vacation weather with temperatures in the gentle 50's and 60's in the winter and spring, and 70's throughout summer and fall. A city on the move, Oakland has emerged as a major economic force in the region. Long a center for international trade, the Port of Oakland is the nation's fourth busiest container port in the Bay Area. The Oakland International Airport is served by 12 major domestic and international airlines. Getting around is easy by train, automobile, BART, bus and ferry. The arts are alive in Oakland. Oakland has one of the largest visual and performing arts communities on the West Coast, and the arts are celebrated on every level here, from acclaimed symphony and ballet to museums, galleries, and small arts organizations. Oakland is just 3 hours from the Sierra Nevada Mountains, and hours drive to the Napa Valley wine country. The BART metro system makes it easy to get around without a car. For sports fans, Oakland is home to three professional sports teams, including the 2015 National Champion Golden State Warriors, Oakland A's, and the Oakland Raiders.