An academically affiliated multispecialty hospital group is excited to welcome additional urologists to their growing practice. The opportunity would be excellent for a general urologist and sub-specialty interests in urologic oncology would be a great fit.
- Main campus has 530 beds
- Level 1 trauma center
- Currently 9 other urologists and 2 APPs (adding 3 more)
- Practice has 2 da Vinci robots with a 3rd arriving this summer
- Robotic experience preferred but not required
- Both clinical and basic science research opportunities
- Urology Residency Program
- Opportunities for general urologists and urologic oncologists
- The new urologists will be able to build a current practice very quickly
- Physician will have access to da Vinci Xi robots though robotic experience is not mandatory
- Non-burdensome call of 1:9
- Opportunity to teach medical students and residents, if interested
- Culture and teamwork are very important to the practice
- Competitive compensation that includes sign-on bonus, relocation bonus, and potentially student loan repayment
- J1 visa can be supported
This south Texas city is a growing and vibrant metro area with a lively art, cultural and dining scene and a major center for retail, international trade, tourism, and manufacturing. The area is known for its mild winter weather, tropical breezes, brightly colored birds, and low cost of living. It is one of the fastest growing cities in America and ranks third in the nation for Best Place to Live for Quality of Life in the U.S. in 2020-2021 by U.S. News & World Report. There is easy access to the sandy beaches of a vacation destination on the Gulf of Mexico, which offers water sports, dolphin cruises, horseback riding and a sea turtle rescue center.
To learn more about this opportunity or others, please contact Rick Bailey.
To acquire more information about RosmanSearch click here.
Type: Full Time
Number of Openings: 5
Internal number: 3589