Seeking an Interventional Cardiology Physician to practice in Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
- MD candidates preferred
- Internal Medicine residency completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology completion required from an accredited ACGME program
- Board certified or board eligible candidates required
- Seeking candidate ready to begin practice in 2022 who is well-trained and hardworking, comfortable doing coronary and peripheral interventional work and willing to practice general cardiology.
About the Job:
- Live and Work in the rapidly growing Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex
- This is an employed opportunity with Texas Health Physicians Group which is part of one of the largest healthcare systems in North Texas and to join 7 well trained and respected cardiologists. The group is currently comprised of five interventional cardiologists and two invasive non-interventional cardiologists.
- Call will be approximately 1:4.
- The new physician will work exclusively out of a new clinic in Irving and our hospital in Bedford.
This is an opportunity to practice in the large suburban community of Irving, strategically located between Dallas and Fort Worth. The group comprises of a very diverse set of cardiologists who have been in practice in the same group for 30 years. All members of the group work extremely well together and have trained from some of the top institutions in the country. The group believes in having the new physician be a partner from day one with an equal vote in group decision-making. They also believe in mentoring their new partner through practice building and complex cases, if needed.
Texas Health Physicians Group includes over 1,000 physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and medical professionals dedicated to providing safe, quality care for our patients. Through THPG, Texas Health is more than just a network of hospitals it is now a full health system with the opportunity to provide unparalleled healthcare coverage to North Texans. Patients benefit from improved safety, better outcomes and increased efficiencies that can happen when all parts of the health care system work in close collaboration.
Texas Health Physicians Group has received the prestigious Medicus Integra Award. The Coalition for Physician Well-Being award is based upon the belief that physician resilience and well-being is not only good for physicians but is conducive to healthy organizational culture and essential to quality patient care. THPG is only the 10th organization in the nation to receive this award.
Texas Health HEB is a 322-bed facility serving the communities of Hurst, Euless, Bedford and surrounding area. Texas Health HEB is the only hospital in Northeast Tarrant County designated as a Level III Trauma Unit. The hospital is certified by the Joint Commission for Chest Pain and Heart Failure and as a Primary Stroke Center and offers a new 18-bed advanced ICU for cardiovascular patients recovery. The facility has been awarded the following honors:
- Mission: Lifeline Receiving Center Texas Health HEB is part of an elite group of hospitals recognized by the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association for implementing high-quality care and ensuring heart attack patients are treated according to nationally accepted guidelines.
- Silver-Level Beacon Award for Excellence for Cardiac Step-Down Unit Recognized for successfully demonstrating improved patient outcomes and unit performance.
Texas Health HEB is part of Texas Health Resources, one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the United States and the largest in North Texas in terms of patients served. The system s primary service area consists of 16 counties in north central Texas, home to more than 7 million people.
Sorry, our opportunities cannot sponsor a J-1 visa waiver and this position is not open to outside recruiting firms.
Physicians employed by Texas Health Physicians Group are not employed by a Texas Health Resources hospital.