Overlook Medical Center is seeking to add a Nocturnist to join our outstanding Hospitalist team in Northern - Central New Jersey. Overlook Medical Center is a 504-bed non-profit teaching hospital located in Summit, New Jersey, 20 miles west of New York. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For.”
- Nocturnist is responsible for admissions and transfers. Night admissions are supported by residents (teaching admissions) and APP (non-teaching admissions)
- The schedule for the Nocturnist is flexible based on individual preference
- Swing shifts overlap until 11 pm to alleviate incoming afternoon/evening ED admissions
- Closed ICU
- No Procedures/Code/ RRT Coverage Requirement
- EPIC EMR
- Full Subspecialty Support
- Join a team with a reputation for excellent hospitalist retention
- Moonlighting and Teaching opportunities
- Integrated health system with a competitive base salary plus productivity and quality incentives
- Comprehensive benefits include health, dental, vacation, and annual CME allowance
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Overlook Medical Center is a nationally recognized regional medical center in Summit, New Jersey recognized as one of America's 50 Best Hospitals in 2022 by Healthgrades. Overlook Medical Center has advanced certification from The Joint Commission for perinatal care and is designated an Advanced Comprehensive Stroke Center. Additional Joint Commission-certified services include behavioral health care, spine surgery, wound care, and primary care medical home.
Atlantic Health System (AHS), headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey, is one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in New Jersey. Powered by a workforce of 18,000 team members and 4,800 affiliated physicians dedicated to building healthier communities, AHS is at the forefront of medicine, serving more than half of the state of New Jersey including 11 counties and 4.9 million people.