NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an outstanding Emergency Medicine Physician. #LI-SW1
- Position: Emergency Medicine Physician
- Location: NorthShore – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park, Skokie, Illinois
- Schedule: Full-time, Rotating Shifts
- Salary: Annual Guaranteed
What you will need:
- License: License or license eligible in the state of Illinois.
- Certification: Board certified/eligible
- Experience: Completion of an Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Sponsorship: No J1 VISA will be sponsored
The NorthShore Division of Emergency Medicine is dedicated to excellent patient care, bedside clinical teaching for a variety of learners, advancing care in an acute setting through research and providing education and service to our community.
- Level I & 11 Trauma Center(s)
- Community based healthcare
- Cardiac Catheter Lab available for emergent cardiac intervention
- Residency training site for the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine Medical Students and Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Residency training site for the Cook County Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Residency training site for the NorthShore University HealthSystem Internal Medicine, Transitional, and Preliminary Residency Programs
- Patient rooms available in the ER (not at all Emergency Rooms)
- Includes (4) Fast Track settings for minor injuries
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a four-hospital, fully integrated health system that offers leading clinical care and is supported by the nation’s top ranked electronic health record system. Become a member of a 900+ physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 100 plus office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians. This is an excellent opportunity to provide quality patient care within a highly successful, expanding organization. NorthShore is a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system that includes four hospitals – Evanston Hospital, Glenbrook Hospital, Highland Park Hospital and Skokie Hospital.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, a highly collegial work atmosphere, and an opportunity to work with a world-class interdisciplinary team of medical professionals.