Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Wisconsin is seeking a BC/BE Dermatology Fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon to join its established practice.
The position includes:
- Full-time Mohs surgery (4 or 5 days of Mohs) and cosmetic procedures, if desired
- A state-of-the-art histotechnology lab with 2 full-time highly experienced histotechs creates high-quality slides.
- 4 Full-time surgical tech staff that have 5+ years of experience with no turnover
- 4 full-size surgical suites and 1 smaller surgical suite
- State of the art instruments and a smooth ordering system for supplies
- Built-in referral base from 16 dermatology providers
- Control over daily case volume and reconstruction. At least 1500+ cases a year.
- Excellent collegial support from otolaryngology, plastic surgery, and oculoplastic surgery when needed.
- Opportunity to teach dermatology residents rotating in the clinic
- Ample opportunity and funding for clinical research, if interested
- Highly Competitive 2 year guaranteed salary
- Competitive bonus and/or stipend during training
- 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks CME
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability, and occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Fully funded Retirement Plan; 401(k) Plan; & 457(b) Plan
- Fully Funded Relocation
MCHS strongly encourages our physicians to be involved in medical education and research to continue building our strong foundation of patient care, research and education for years to come.
Marshfield Clinic Research Institute: http://www.marshfieldresearch.org/
Marshfield Clinic Division of Education: https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/education
Located in the heart of Wisconsin, Marshfield offers the best of all worlds in this small town community, a great place to live, work and play! Marshfield's quality of life is everything you are looking for to raise a family or to start or advance a career. Marshfield is an extremely safe community and residents take great pride in this place they call home, while enjoying all four seasons. With exceptional schools, ranking high above the national average, Marshfield is committed to offering diverse and plentiful opportunities.
Marshfield Clinic physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 360,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With 700+ physicians in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 12,000 employees in 60 clinical locations in 40 Wisconsin communities, Marshfield Clinic is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence and Affordability.