If it's possible, you will find it at Atrium Health--the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite board-eligible/board-certified Neurologists to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds, and progressive visionaries together in our Neurology team at Atrium Health Neurology in Shelby, NC.
Atrium Health Neurology leads the Carolinas in advanced neurological care with treatment, research, rehabilitation and specialty programs and provides a level of expertise unmatched in the region. We are national leaders in the development of quality improvement and clinical outcomes programs in the neurosciences. We are seeking an experienced physician who possesses an authentic compassion for patients and is self-driven to start a new outpatient neurology practice to service the west Charlotte market.
About the Position:
- Outpatient services for the Gaston County service area
- No hospital call or inpatient responsibilities
- Flexible schedule to include 32 clinical contact hours per week
- Collegial work environment with excellent referral base
- Access to the regional Carolinas Stroke Network
- Research and teaching opportunities available
- Seamless connection to expert stroke rehabilitation care
- Current practice consists of 3 physicians and 1 APP seeing 14-16 patients per day
- Teaching opportunities with APPs and medical students/residents
Ideal Candidates Will Be:
- BE/BC in Neurology
- Able and willing to see patients with a wide variety of neurological disorders
- Seeking work-life balance in an area experiencing tremendous growth right outside of Charlotte
Cleveland County is nestled in the foothills of the NC Blue Ridge Mountains, between Asheville and Charlotte, offering access to either in about an hour’s drive. Cleveland County enjoys both a beautiful natural setting and the benefits of a near-urban locale offering cultural pursuits, fine dining, shopping, recreation, and athletics. Cleveland County is known for affordable real estate, a relaxed pace of life, highly rated public and post-secondary schools, and high-quality healthcare.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope, and advance healing--for all.