Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Yuma Regional Medical Center, located in Yuma, AZ.
Physician Position: Currently looking for FT EM Physicians
- Annual ED volume of 85,000 visits
- 75-bed ED
- 2 hours from San Diego
- independent contract
- malpractice/tail coverage
- $300 per hour with $25 night diff
- 4 PODs
- Fast Track
- EMR: Epic
- Level 4 Trauma Center
- Dedicated diagnostic imaging suite with Ultrasound, two X-ray rooms and CT scanner
- Immediate access to Cardiac Catheterization Lab
Just as the Yuma community has experienced significant growth over the years, so has Yuma Regional Medical Center. What began in 1958 as a 75-bed community hospital has now become a 406-bed acute care facility that offers comprehensive, state-of-the-art medical care and services to the residents of Yuma and the surrounding communities. 3 hours from Phoenix, AZ, and 2 hours from San Diego, CA
YRMC offers inpatient and outpatient surgery, rehabilitation programs, diagnostic and specialty services and programs. YRMC was a recipient of the Level 3 Achievement Award by the Southwest Alliance for Excellence. It is DNV-GL-Healthcare accredited for meeting and exceeding patient safety standards.
- Level III NICU
- Awarded an "A" Safety Grade from The Leapfrog Group for meeting the highest safety standards in the U.S.
- Cancer Center is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Radiation Oncology program is accredited by the American College of Radiology
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Yuma is nestled on the banks of the Colorado River in the southwest corner of Arizona, halfway between San Diego, CA and Phoenix, AZ
- According to Guinness World Records, Yuma is the sunniest place on earth, as well as the least humid city in the U.S.
- Here, the true Southwest awaits you...Immerse yourself in rich culture and heritage, rooted in centuries of history
- High-ranking public, private, charter and parochial schools are available, as well as local community colleges and several higher-education institutions that are less than an hour away
- Cultural activities include: annual festivals; historic parks; a historic downtown; a Native American museum; Petroglyphs and Intaglios; Antelope Hill; Painted Rock; Desert Giants; cultural centers; theaters; and visual arts facilities
- Year-round recreational activities include: the Imperial Sand Dunes National Recreation Area for off-road enthusiasts and vehicle camping; walking and biking along the Riverfront; multiple public parks with playgrounds, community centers, swimming pools, indoor and outdoor basketball courts; tennis; golfing; and baseball, softball, football and soccer fields
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Envision Physician Services is a leading national medical group, delivering care when and where it's needed most. Our team of 25,000 clinicians specializes in anesthesiology, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, radiology, surgery and women's and children's care. Together, we care for more than 32 million patients a year and support healthcare partners across 45 states and the District of Columbia
As a part of Envision Healthcare, we are making a meaningful difference in patients' lives and driving innovations that improve the delivery of care and the health of communities in every corner of America. We treat more than 15 percent of the country's emergency department visits, deliver more than 120,000 babies, conduct more than 10 million radiology reads and provide more than 2.6 million anesthesia cases each year.
We are focused on protecting and empowering clinicians so they can focus on what matters most caring for patients. We do this by providing mental health and well-being resources, administrative support, clinical best practices, clinical research opportunities, leadership coaching and more. Our unique structure enables us to develop local practices that support clinicians with regionally-based clinical leaders and operational expertise from our expansive nationwide network.
Each Envision partner facility or health system has its own unique culture, but all of our sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the group's core values of being patient-focused, team-oriented and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services values the diverse perspectives and experiences of our teams. We recognize that through our collective expertise, we can improve the delivery of care for patients and clinicians. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here and how we are supporting clinician wellness here. We are proud to be an EOE/AA employer.