Be an owner. Be in control. Be a Harbin Clinic Physician.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Join Harbin Clinic, LLC, Georgia s largest physician-owned multispecialty group.
Physician-led and patient focused for over 100 years.
- Seeking a BC/BE physician to join 5 supportive and collegial established partners
- Office adjacent to hospital; NICU
- Five Office Based NPs; No midwives
- Equal call rotation; Partners assist each other in major surgical cases
- Robust minimally invasive surgery program
- New office space with lab and ultrasound in-house
- Harbin offers the autonomy of private practice in a stable group setting
- Focus on practicing medicine while all administrative, practice management, payer contracts, in-house marketing and social media are managed in-house
- Enjoy a 1 or 2 year track to ownership; High physician retention rate
- Full benefits, relocation bonus, CME allowance
Become a Harbin Clinic Physician Participate in Decision-Making
Have a voice at the table. Experience physician leadership at its best with a board of directors made up of only Harbin Clinic physicians. Find a place to serve and lead on a committee. Collaborate and cooperate with fellow Harbin physician-owners with a proven and successful executive team. Make an impact individually and collectively with your specialty partners. Physicians control the direction and leadership
of Harbin Clinic, LLC, not a management company or hospital system. Harbin primary care doctors appreciate specialty support from fellow owners and Harbin specialists appreciate a strong primary care internal referral base. Harbin is affiliated with Emory, Medical College ofGeorgia, Morehouse College of Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Mercer University School of Medicine, Floyd Medical Center and Redmond Regional Medical Center.
About Northwest GA
The quality of life in NWGA is perfectly suited for doctors and families who don t want to live in a metro area, but do want top tier healthcare, education, and superior lifestyle amenities. Out of the Atlanta market and traffic, NWGA is a micropolitan area with abundant outdoor fun, vibrant cities, diverse cultural offerings and easy access to major metropolitan cities - Atlanta, Chattanooga and Birmingham. Smithsonian-affiliated museums, renowned cycling trails, hiking, recreational lakes & rivers, 63-court tennis center & more. Award winning public, private and higher-education academic options including Darlington, an international boarding school, & the world-renowned Berry College, the largest land-mass college in the world.
For consideration, or to learn more about this opening, contact
Harbin Clinic Physician Services.
Robin Russo-Alesi Natalie Babington