- Potential earnings of $350,000+
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Malpractice Coverage
- Retirement with a 401(k) match
- CME allowance
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off
There is no place like the "Garden Isle" of Kauai, with its beautiful scenic nature and warm year-round temperatures. Over the years, Kauai has grown into a modern community while managing to remain a charming community that epitomizes the Aloha Spirit. With convenient access to Honolulu and the other islands, countless annual events across the island, and a multitude of year-round outdoor activities, Kauai is a unique and incredible experience that is perfect for families and individuals alike.
- There are excellent public and private schools nearby, as well as community colleges.
- Family-friendly annual events and festivals
- One of the nation’s best areas for outdoor adventure—surfing, hiking, biking, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, golfing, and much more.
- Friendly, small communities are filled with unique shops and restaurants.
- A plethora of beaches, rivers, and trails, as well as easy access to parks and the world-renowned Waimea Valley
- Candidates must be eligible for medical licensure in the State of Hawaii and must be board eligible or certified in obstetrics and gynecology.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience with minimally invasive surgery and advanced treatments in obstetrics and gynecology
Contact our Physician Recruitment Team for more information