Live, Work and Play in Beautiful Greensboro, NC
Cone Health Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation is recruiting team-oriented Physiatrists. This is an excellent opportunity to join our collaborative, quality-driven PM&R team. Must have the ability and desire to thrive in a patient experience culture with attention to value of care to help patients get back to a productive, independent lifestyle.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospital
- CARF Accredited since 1992, established over 30 years ago
- 49 Beds and a 4.54 overall STARS Patient Satisfaction
- Collaborative Interdisciplinary Team Approach
- 45 Therapist Consist of: Physical, Occupational, Speech, and Recreational
- On-Site Support: 65-Nurses, 2 Physician Assistants, 3-Social Workers, Dieticians, Neuropsychologist, Case Managers, Referral Specialists
- Support Groups: Stroke, Brian Injury, and Amputees
- Real World Settings: Complete Apartment, Car and various Outdoor Grades
- Hospitalists Provide Night Coverage
Outpatient Rehabilitation Programs
- 12 Outpatient Rehabilitation Centers located in 3 Counties
- Pediatric, Adult and Geriatric Specialist Teams
- Multi-Disciplinary Neurological Rehab
- Extensive range of Services and Programs
- 5 Physicians, 1 Nurse Practitioner, Neuropsychologist, Psychometricians
- C-Arm On-Site utilizing a Radiation Room in a Sterile Field
- 11 Exam and 2 Procedure Rooms
- Therapies: Acupuncture, Botox, Cold, Heat, Injections, Radiofrequency Ablation
- Support Staff: 3 CMAs, 1 RN, 4 Administrative Staff
Cone Health, established in 1953, is a 501c(3), not-for-profit hospital system serving people in Guilford, Forsyth, Rockingham, Alamance, Randolph, Caswell and surrounding counties with (6) Hospitals, (5) Ambulatory Care Centers, (3) Outpatient Surgery Centers, (7) Urgent Care Centers, a Retirement Community, more than 140 physician practice sites and multiple Centers of Excellence.
Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital of Greensboro tied for top honors in this year’s annual ranking of North Carolina’s best hospitals. Business North Carolina’s annual list is calculated using more than 25 health care metrics, including information collected by the U.S. Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. The report includes patient-satisfaction surveys, as well as infection, readmission and mortality rates for common procedures. Other factors include safety report cards by the Washington, D.C.-based nonprofit The Leapfrog Group, distinction awards from insurer Blue Cross and Blue Shield, and national performance ratings from U.S. News & World Report.
Greensboro is centrally located in North Carolina’s picturesque heartland and was ranked as the 14th “Best Big City” in the US for having high salaries, affordable cost of living and a great job market for physicians. Our growing community has more than 530,000 people with a referral base of greater than a million.
If you are interested in practicing with one of the region’s largest and most innovative healthcare organizations, please contact me. I look forward to hearing from you.
Cone Health | Medical Group Development