Northeast Georgia Physician Group (NGPG) a multi-specialty group bringing together more than 500+ talented physicians, Advanced Practitioners, is an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), a not-for-profit community health system serving almost 1,500,000 people. NGPG is currently recruiting a Board Certified experienced Gynecological Oncologist to join our growing group located in Northeast Georgia
Do you have what is takes?
- ABOG Board Certified/Board Eligible required
- Expertise in minimally invasive surgery required
- Expertise in robotic surgery preferred
- Active Georgia State license or ability to obtain a Georgia State license.
- Completion of an ACGME accredited OB residency program
- Completion of an ACGME accredited Gyn/ONC fellowship program
- Open to 2023-2024 Fellows
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Primary locations in Braselton and Gainesville
- Join a team of 2 Physicians, 2 Nurse Practitioners, 1 Physician Assistant
- Outstanding clinical practice support
- EMR Platform – EPIC
Benefits of Working for NGPG at NGHS:
- Excellent Compensation
- Malpractice Coverage provided
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals – HealthGrades
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
- Short Commute only 60 minutes to Atlanta and 25 minutes to the North Georgia Mountains
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on beautiful Lake Lanier.
- Recognized in recent years as Georgia’s #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, women’s care and more
Your next career move is with NGPG:
Contact Miranda Huckleberry, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com