Northeast Georgia Physicians Group - Inpatient Psychiatry
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), an affiliate of Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), is currently recruiting an Inpatient Psychiatrist for our Behavioral Sciences program.
Located on the main campus of Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC), Laurelwood (54 beds) provides a broad range of services for adolescents and adults experiencing mental health or substance abuse problems. Laurelwood offers a variety of treatment options including: detoxification, inpatient treatment, day partial treatment, intensive outpatient treatment and aftercare support.
- Coverage for bedded patients at Laurelwood.
- Coverage includes admissions, H&Ps, daily rounding and discharge.
- Substance Abuse and General Psychiatry
- Short Term – Average patient stay is 4-5 days
- Work collaboratively with the system Consult Liaison to insure seamless coverage of patients with coexisting Psychiatric conditions, in person in Gainesville and through tele-psychiatry at Braselton and Barrow campuses.
Northeast Georgia Medical Center, (NGMC) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 1100 members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians.
Northeast Georgia Health System – Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 485+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 19 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Center’s four hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton, Lumpkin and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
Please email CV to Marshall Poole – Physician Recruitment Marshall.Poole@nghs.com