Radiologist Opportunity located in picturesque Ithaca, New York. Join an Integrated, Innovative, Independent Provider Lead Health Care System with Excellent Quality of Life. This is a full time, health system employed Radiologist position with a competitive base salary and incentives.
We have a full complement of medical and surgical sub-specialty service lines to support our growing healthcare network including ample support from advanced providers, nursing and support staff. Cayuga Medical Center is also home to an Internal Medicine residency program.
Consider this opportunity and be part of an excellent collegial environment where you can practice medicine your way.
- Be the seventh in a group of radiologist with subspecialty niches supporting a 200 bed hospital and healthcare system
- Excellence in local care plus regional elite tertiary affiliations.
- Full digital/pacs/voice recognition/ overnight telerad coverage.
- Five GE CT including two 16 slice, one 32 slice large bore, one 64 slice, and one 128 slice PET CT.
- State of the art MRI including two 1.5T and one 3T.
- Similarly up to date dx, fluoro, nucs, US (Philips EPIQ 7g), mammo, DEXA.
- Mammography required
- Competitive Salary with track to partnership
- Immigration Support Available
The System: Cayuga Health System is a provider lead network of physicians and clinicians dedicated to delivering compassionate and superior healthcare, one patient at a time. We collaborate with Centers of Excellence and our community partners to provide the highest level of patient satisfaction. Cayuga Health System is at the forefront of adaptability and innovation with boundless opportunities to grow and empower individuals within a system of well-credentialed and highly talented clinicians. Our residency program embraces an innovative training model that prepares residents to be physician-leaders in medicine. We are the region s leading and most trusted healthcare system.
Cayuga Health is located in the heart of the picturesque Finger Lakes Region and is well-known for a diverse culture and community. Home to Cornell, Ithaca College, and a plethora of winery s and breweries. The community is a bustle of artists and activities. All-set amid a backdrop of lakes, state parks, and waterfalls. Come and live where others go to vacation.
Family friendly schools